Thursday 3 October 2013

New Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick


These have not long been released, I couldn't wait to get my hands on them.  There are more new shades added as well as the old shade range, however the packaging is a little like the Color Sensational By Maybelline


I picked up 2 of The Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks - I got No:705 Let's Get Naked, which is a gorgeous nude shade, with a hint of muted pink.

I also purchased No:660 In Love with Ginger - this one is a lovely deep, orange reddish coral, not sure how to explain the shade, its just awesome.

                                                                       (705-Let's Get Naked - 660-In Love with Ginger)

Superdrug had Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara Free with a Purchase of £10.00 so I couldn't resist.


Link: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - They are on 3 for 2 at the moment.

Well my view on these - They come on really smooth and hydrate the lips.  So if like me you like a moisturising lipstick try theses out.

What colours have you tried? what are your thoughts on theses?

-------Upcoming Post - Clarins All about Lips Gift Set--------

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind comments. I have just followed you, please do follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo! these colours look so nice!
    http://urbanbeautyblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hajan Honey,
      yes they are lovely. Do follow my blog via bloglovin, your blog looks great :) x

      Delete
  3. These look gorgeous, might have to get myself some! I've recently started my own blog too, more posts to come :)
    http://beauty-sphere.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, I look forward to reading your posts :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...