Tuesday 11 March 2014

Spring Drugstore/Highstreet Lipsticks

The weather has been lovely here in the uk, it's chilly but the sun has been out.  I went shopping "spring is in the air" well that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it heh heh.... like I need an excuse to shop eh! 

Look at the these little beauties, if you could be in love with lipstick, I am, then this is the love of all lipsticks.... coral come to me...be mine...be mine.  Yes I am crazy, I know this...but just look at them...mmmmmmm.
Sorry, I forgot the order of swatches

On to my spring lipstick loves... links to buy included 


L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche in 201-Rose Symphony

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Fraise Remix-11

Bourjois Paris Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Peach on the Beach  

L'Oreal Colour Riche Made For Me in Intense Pink Passion-371 

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Atomic

That's my spring line up... I do love them all. I have already started wearing all of these lipsticks.   My first love the New Loreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick, they come on like a lipgloss but lasts for ages and are really pigmented, amazing colour payoff.  The MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer can be a little drying so plenty of lipbalm beforehand and you should be good to go.

The Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon was a love from last year, so easy to apply for a lovely wash of colour.  As for the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick, where have I been? these are so moisturising, come on really smooth and the colour is to die for...love, love, love it!  The Loreal Colour Riche Lipsticks are old favs too, although I never owned this beautiful shade in Pink Passion, this is my most worn. 

What are your spring favourite lipsticks? 

2 comments:

  1. Peach on the Beach form Bourjois looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sanne,
    Yes its lovely, thanks for visiting :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...